Project 11 - Prework

L’Officiel mag

Rika Magazine F/W 15 Covers (Rika Magazine)I like these covers because of the minimalist design. The text of the title pops out and is very obvious. I also like how the cover of L'Officiel isn't just a photo and has vertical text. I like the drawing or lines over the left cover.









 When Helping Goes Bad | V&A - full double page spread Mark Smith
I like these because of the creative work with the text  and titles. I also like the use of bright and contrasting colors to bring out specific aspects of the photos and/or drawings. I like how the text is on top of the image on the left. I also think it's interesting how the image on the right is so clean.


Check Out McDonald’s Clever Job Adscool 광고 - Google 검색...I like the minimalist design of the McDonald's ad. The bright packaging really sticks out and draws the attention of the reader. I like the surrealist aspect of the other ad. It seems normal at first glance, but another look can show that it isn't a normal strawberry.

Comments

Popular Posts