Project 10 - Portrait Photography

Fine Art
I took this photo in front of a screen that had a bright color. I took it for the bright color, but I decided that it would look more visually appealing as a spotlight on the subject. I made it fit to my purposes and ideas instead of trying to advertise or highlight a product.


Fine Art
I took this because I thought it looked a bit scary and dark in the basement and wanted to amplify that feeling through editing. This reflects how I feel in that area of the school and what I think.

Commercial
I tried to mimic some of the Apple advertisements with this image. I thought that it was similar to some of the ads I have seen around and edited the picture to replicate the style of the brand. So, I think that this is commercial.

Commercial
I saw my friend eating Goldfish and decided to take a picture of her because of how much she loves the snack. I thought it was the perfect time to make the focal point of the image a product because of how much it contrasted with her. In this, she is looking happily at the food, and thus, highlighting the product.
















Comments

Popular Posts