Project 02 - Best Photos

I made the photo more saturated and brightened the oranges and yellows.

I made the picture have more contrast. I also brightened it a bit.

I saturated the photo more. I made the oranges more vivid.

I made more contrast. I also saturated it.

I brought down the saturation of the background and upped the brightness of the foreground.

I darkened the foreground and saturated the background.

I brightened the foreground and made the oranges more vibrant. I dimmed the background.

I desaturated this a bit. I also made it more yellow and warm. I brightened it a bit.



I took these photos with my Canon Rebel camera. Each of them were taken with a  specific framing technique in mind to make them better. I chose these photos out of all of them because they seem to capture what each framing technique is. I learned many ways to make my photos more visually appealing through this project. I also learned how to use Lightroom to store and make minor edits to my photos.

Comments

  1. I love how vibrant a lot of your photos are

    ReplyDelete
  2. i like how bright the colors in your photos are

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like the rounded black surrounding in your frame within a frame

    ReplyDelete
  4. i love how you edited the colors and just in general how you edited all the photos but i think the one with the chain shot through whatever hole is so good

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts